Saturday, June 24, 2006

Introductions...

Hi,
I'm Teresa from Texas, better known as "Luv2Ndl". One of my best friends, Beth and I will be going on the cruise. Neither of us have been on a cruise, so this should be lots of fun and we will also be doing what we like to do most...knit. Now Beth is a sock goddess and is truly obsessed with it. Me on the other hand, my obsession is lace knitting and I'm currently working on an Orenburg Lace stole. I do knit socks occassionally and I really love hand dyed fibers of all kinds.

Looking forward to the cruise and making lots of new friends...

Happy Knitting!
Teresa

6 Comments:

Blogger The Queen said...

Welcome Teresa!! Perhaps you will discover LACE socks on our little sock knitting adventure.
I'm thrilled to have you on board with us (and frankly thrilled that you posted)!!
Should you need anything, let me know -- else, talk amoung yourselves.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Mama -E said...

welcome! Can't wait to meet you!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Great to meet you! It's my first cruise too, and I'm taking my daughter. My mom and one of our great family friends are also going! Doesn't April seem like forever away?!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Welcome! Bring the stole with you - it'll look great on me... I mean, you.

:P

4:01 PM  
Anonymous YarnGoddess said...

Hey! You made it! I can't wait for April to get here.

Hugs!
Beth
(aka YarnGoddess)

6:17 AM  
Blogger AuntyNin said...

Ten months - it seems like such a very loooooong time to wait, but before you know it, it'll be here.

Somehow, though, I feel rather sorry for the other passengers... little do they know what they're getting into (evil snicker)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home