Monday, June 19, 2006

We're Going on a Sea Sock Cruise

Hello and Welcome to the first sock knitting cruise. This spring we are going up the West Coast from LA to Vancouver onboard Royal Caribbean's Vision of the Seas.

We are thrilled to have as a yarn guru Mama E of C*EYE*BER Fibers. Let me tell you, this woman is amazing! In addition to making, what I keep calling "edible yarns" (so yummy looking I want to eat them); she is an accomplished knitter, spinner, and wife and mother. I sort of have a little crush on her, which is a good thing, because I think she likes me too. :)

What I'm trying to do with this blog is really about four fold, so feel free to jump in and help out.
  1. I want a place where we can make announcements and keep the information flowing. There are so many of you who are coming that I want to make sure that everyone has great information.
  2. I want to put a human face and voice to this event. This is not a corporate powerhouse here. We are professional folks, but we are knitters (sock knitters even) and have the knitter's best interest at heart.
  3. I want to have YOU the people joining Mama E and me on this cruise to join us, ask questions, post your excitement.
  4. I want to hear from you what you are looking for out of this cruise. I want to try to meet as many needs as humanly possible and I know everyone will have an outstanding time. However, this is YOUR cruise and I want you to help us make it the best afloat.
Finally, if you want to post here, just shoot me an e-mail here. If you want to register for the cruise, please go to this site and sign up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home