Friday, December 15, 2006

In the Better Late than Never Category

Some you, my friends, called months ago wondering why the shore excursions had not been charged for the deposits. Others of you are calling me now and wanting to know why there are odd charges on your card from the 14th. Does it shock anyone that the cause is exactly the same?

In getting the shore excursions and the post cruise packages squared away, I found out that the company (it will show up on your card as Victoria Navigation) never charged the expected deposits (actually did for about 1/4 of the group and not everyone). So, I spent my week trying to help play clean-up in this. Thus, you may see your deposits finally get charged this week.

Please let me know if you see a double charge (one from months ago and one from this week). Also note if you signed up for more than one thing (a shore excursion in Victoria AND a post cruise package) they will be charged in two charges.

There will be NO advanced charges for the Pre-cruise hotel -- that you will pay for when you arrive in LA.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions and forgive this horrible delay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home