Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Want to Save a few Pennies??

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, as of the writting of this post, there are exactly 6 oceanview cabins left at the current price of $550. I want you to be aware that once these 6 are gone, the price will probably go up by about $50 per person. So, if you wanted to go, I'd suggest that booking now will save you some money over waiting.
Keep in mind the deposit per cabin is only $200. You don't have to pay anything else until February 1st!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, here is a question from a green cruiser. I took a look at the cruise information from Royal, the ports of call are from LA to Vancouver...does it include the trip back to LA or do we have to book an airplane ticket back home? Sorry for the stupid question...but need to consider all the costs :).

Thanks in advance!
http://purlingsprite.com

12:07 AM  
Blogger The Queen said...

There are no stupid questions. This cruise is what is called an "open jaw" -- which basically means it begins one place and ends another. So we leave from LA and arrive in Vancouver. I can get pricing for air from Royal Caribbean directly if you need. I've heard many options to get the airfare down, but it depends on where you are coming from. E-mail me at seasocks@REMOVETHISgmail.com to get more details.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home