Monday, January 22, 2007

Anyone up for a Sock Swap?

One of our fellow Sea Sockers has graciously offered to run a small swap -- just in case you like to get presents when you get on a ship -- presents from Knitters!

Here's the plan and I want to mention it is completely optional! If you don't wish to participate or don't have the time, it is ok.

Now on to the plan:
Abigail has offered to run this swap. I mention this only because I'm up to my little eyeballs in details (and final payments) that I can not. (If you happen to e-mail me, I will forward it on to Miss Abigail.)

The idea is to make a pair of socks for another person in the group. Your pal will not be secret, and the swap will happen sometime early in the cruise (so, hint, you need to be able to finish the pair prior to the cruise).

Anyway, if you are interested, kindly send your name, blog address (if you have one), and e-mail address to Abigail. Also include: fiber allergies, color preference and hated colors, shoe size, foot length, and ball of foot measurements.

Participation is optional and will not reflect on your workshop grades (as if we were giving grades for workshops). Please sign-up only if you can complete the item before the cruise, as I'd hate anyone to be disappointed -- and since this isn't secret (and you will meet face to face everyone in the group) you don't want be the person who showed up with one sock ---- leave that joy to me, please.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

What do you mean we aren't giving grades????


Anyone who doesn't knit a pair for me fails instantly!

(it's okay - I have small feet)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home