Saturday, February 10, 2007

We are Moving....

I don't know if you noticed, but my main business website has been completely upgraded and has a great new look and feel. So, with that move now complete, I'm slowly moving all my group blogs to new URLs. Combine that with the latest moves in blogger and I think we need a new neighborhood to play in.

If you read this through an RSS reader, you will need to update the link, and I'm sorry. However, we are now updating the new blog (with an wonderful new look) at www.mycruiseplanner.net/seasocks

Now, for all of those coming on the cruise, you need only register (click login in in the sidebar) and you will be approved to be a contributor on the site. I am working on getting everyone's blog in the sidebar --- so when you register, shoot me a link if you don't see yours.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the new home.

1 Comments:

Blogger AuntyNin said...

Um... clicking on the "login" link led me to a page demanding user name and password, not a way to register. It didn't accept my Blogger username and password, so I'm stumped. Have I missed something, perhaps?

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home