Friday, June 23, 2006

Cabin Updates...

Good Evening all.
This cruise is getting more popular by the day. I have spoken to Royal Caribbean and they just doubled our original cabin allotment. However, timing being what it was, I could not get the inventory into the online system this evening. So, if you are looking for an inside cabin, e-mail me at seasocks@REMOVETHISgmail.com.
There is ONE Category I - Outside cabin left as of this writing. There are category G's for the outside coming available.

Please understand that we are pushing through our held inventory faster than Royal Caribbean or I expected, so we are getting more cabins every single day. If you want something specific, please let me know and I will handle it for you.

This is outstanding news and makes this cruise more and more exciting. Truly, I can't wait to know with each and every one of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Queen said...

The deck that they are on. There is no difference in the cabin itself.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home