Monday, June 26, 2006

More News...

Do you know how many times a day I've been saying, I can't wait until April. While I only have a few thousand things to do between now and then, I want a time machine to get it here faster!!

So, I have a few small bits of news:
Cabins: inventory has been updated on the registration site. Sorry it was flaky this weekend, but it is back. Thank you for understanding.

Documentation: In case you were wondering, this cruise does go into Canada and you will be expected to hold a Passport before boarding the ship. This is a new rule from the State Department that goes into effect on 12/31/2006. Also, when double checking that your passport is still valid, make sure that in April you will have at least 6 months before it expires. You will be denied boarding without proper documentation, so please go on and start the process to get a passport.

Confirmations on your cabins: If you have not gotten a confirmation from me and you believe that you registered online, though e-mail and or in the mail, please e-mail me at seasocks@REMOVETHISgmail.com to make sure. With the site issues this weekend, I am highly concerned. This will be a personal e-mail with an attachment of a confirmation. I don't want anything to fall through the technology cracks.

Finally, I am going on a bit of a scouting trip for the rest of this week for our cruise. I will have access to e-mail and will be checking in a lot. Please don't hesitate to e-mail me if you need anything. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not going to be right by the phone, but leave me a message or an e-mail and I'll get back to you quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home