Thursday, August 17, 2006

Shore Excursion Updates

I know you are all shocked that this is a multi-update week, but let me tell you that I've got more coming. I'm also working on a big announcement about the San Francisco stop which I hope to get out this week. However, I do have a few little updates about the Victoria and the Vancouver tours.

  • I should note that I have just e-mailed every confirmation I have for all the excursions currently booked. If you are watching this space and thinking, did she get my tour request and you don't see an e-mail from me by tonight, please e-mail me or call and let me know.
  • In checking on the numbers, we have officially filled the Tea Tour! Yes, in Victoria the only tour left is the Garden tour and it is currently half full. I will try to get some more space opened up, but that is a little of a long shot. If you are HORRIBLY disappointed, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.
  • HOTEL in LA NEWS: In seconds after hitting "post" I got the call. The Doubletree hotel in San Pedro is offering us for the night of 4/28/07, a $129 rate to include shuttle to the pier in the morning and for those of you with a car 7 days of FREE parking. This will allow the LA folks to park until they fly home from Vancouver or Seattle. While the hotel does not have a shuttle from the airport, I was told that Super Shuttle is $15 per person to the hotel. If you want to book this deal, call or e-mail me. Now, I need 8 rooms to hold this deal, which I frankly don't think is going to be problem -- so, I'm forced to ask the important question, dinner?
Looking forward to more updates. Stay tuned, please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Is it too late to sign up?

4:12 PM  
Blogger The Queen said...

No, not at all. Let me know.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home