Monday, July 03, 2006

Being Scooped and Scooping...

Hello all. I'm *SO* sorry I've been gone too long. I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Seattle and Victoria, BC. First, I happen to love Seattle and did much shopping while I was there.

But as part of my little trip, I was working for our Sea Socks Cruise. I took the Victoria Clipper up to Victoria for an overnight stay. Let me say that scouting out Victoria is one of the "hardships" of my job that I'm willing to endure. ;) Ok, so not so much a hardship and a complete joy. I accomplish two very important tasks that I think you might be interested in. First, I spoke to the fine folks at BeeHive Wool Shop about hosting us while we are there. Details will be forthcoming, but let me say they are thrilled that each and everyone of us is coming. I scouted out the Fleece Artist yarn too -- and let me tell you I only refrained from rolling around in it because I had already told the shop owners who I was. :D

The second thing I was able to do is start working with a company to build exclusive shore excursions for us. I have two companies who will be in a bidding war over our business, so may best package win!!

So that's my scoop. But did you hear, I got scooped AGAIN? Yep, Mama E announced it, but Eunny Jang will be joining our adventure. But she's isn't just joining us -- she will be one of our teachers and will share with us all sorts of things. I'm hoping if I knit near her, my stitches will improve. I'm delighted that she's joining us. If you don't know, she will have a book out later next year -- so this is your chance to meet her before she tours the world!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Patricia, you're doing a great job with all this!

I have to say I'm trying to figure out how to fast forward time so the cruise is here right now without running out of time to finish my designs for it!

Eunny & Erin & I are planning lots of fun I hope everyone will love!

9:12 AM  
Blogger AuntyNin said...

Fast forward? Not for me! I want Patricia to have enough time to come up with lots and lots of fun stuff for all of us - and time for me to save up a bundle of shopping money!

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW! OK, let me fan myself and catch my breath - in the presence of all of this knitterati. Is there going to be time to meet (and fawn over) all of these unbelievable people? I'm getting so very excited, now that I'm coming for sure!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a scooper! Sorry!

8:47 PM  
Blogger The Queen said...

It's not like I'm complaining about being scooped -- just announcing that I was scooped.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home