Saturday, September 02, 2006

I know this isn't socks, but...

First, please forgive me that this isn't socks. However, I was recently in my yarn store, Marin Fiber Arts, and saw something PERFECT for our cruise. Has anyone else seen the Karabella Boise (50% Cashmere, 50% Merino) Shawl pattern? Wait, here's the photo:

This is my friend from Belly Knitter modeling the shawl. I wish the internet was advanced enough to let you touch this -- I'm telling you, it is so soft, you are going to be petting me.

Ok, so this little lightbulb went off in my head, since I have NOTHING to knit (I lie, I'm serious this is a horrible, horrible lie -- let's look away from the sock yarn, please.) Let's do a knit along. I have three SeaSock folks in my knit night (plus really cool other people) who are all going to be doing the shawl with us. There are a ton of colors. Who wants to join us?

Oh, wait -- there's a deal. Warren has offered a buy 5 balls get the 6th free (or as we like to say -- the first ball is free, kinda like the drugs we all know yarn to be). So, if you want to join us, we are beginning this Thursday -- but you can begin when you get the yarn. If you call Warren he'll ship and include the pattern!!!

And bonus plan, if you have your own -- you might not have to pet me ;)

Oh, did you want SeaSocks news? Well, I have a little tidbit. Warren is also willing to ship purchases home if you don't want to carry them back on board the ship.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Is it too late to sign up?

5:52 AM  
Blogger The Queen said...

Knitblog:
No it is not too late to sign up. I'd e-mail you directly, but I don't have your e-mail address. Please contact me at seasocks@REMOVETHISgmail.com

10:40 AM  
Blogger Braizyn said...

I can't wait...two more days....

muhahahahaha

Judy

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home