Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WOW -- this is wonderful

Under normal circumstances I don't think I'd post this, but today has just been amazing.

I LOVE you guys!!

Ok, there I said it, I feel better now. Just a quick update, we have only 13 total cabins left. I may be able to get more, if needed, but we are SO close to selling out!! Did you this yet? Any guesses why my phone is ringing off the hook?

I keep saying I can't wait until April and it is SO true. The support of everyone who we have spoken to about this cruise is amazing and I think the group -- the ever growing group -- will have a great time. It is great to talk to you all and everytime I talk to a knitter about the cruise, I'm serious, it makes my day.

That all said, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask, call, or e-mail. I'm here to help.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I can't wait! This is going to be so much fun. I'm at work right now and can't concentrate on a thing other than the cruise. Is it April yet?

Joanne, www.rjconklin.com/keeptalking.htm

10:44 AM  
Blogger Ana Petrova said...

I can't hardly wait either! I keep checking the count down on http://rosebyany.blogspot.com/ Blog!

I wasn't able to put the code on my blog but I love visiting "RoseByAny"

7 months 2 weeks 2 days until Sea Sock Cruise!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home